Jon and Luke talk through some of the changes to the 2019 CrossFit Games season (which are still not fully clear yet) – but we do have enough information for athletes to start planning their training.
The structure of the season for most athletes will likely change as the focus shifts away from the Open and more toward the sanctioned CrossFit events.
We will see how this continues to shake out, but here’s our initial thoughts in terms of how to structure training and what to expect.
Jon and Luke break down:
- What do these changes mean to the training structure throughout the year for athletes?
- How much will Open participation change?
- What can bubble athletes on the edge of qualifying for Regionals or the Games look forward to in their training?
- What will change for people who have an opportunity to qualify directly to the Games from the Open?
- Google Podcasts
- Or stream here:
- If you’re enjoying the show, why not a leave a review? It makes a difference in terms of other people finding the show.