Like everyone else in the CrossFit world, all of the Legion coaches wasted at least a few hours a few weekends ago streaming the CrossFit Games instead of doing whatever work we should have been doing.
And, like everyone else in the CrossFit world, we all each have some opinions on the programming and the testing—some positive, some negative, and some just flat out armchair pontificating.
Check out this conversation with Jon, Todd and Luke to get our take on the design of the events for the 2020 CrossFit Games—and our thoughts on how CrossFit handled the variety of challenges thrown at them for the entire 2020 season.
- Google Podcasts
- Or stream here:
- If you’re enjoying the show, why not a leave a review? It makes a difference in terms of other people finding the show.
- [00:13] Some quick takes on the testing for this year’s Games—and the challenges of running the event given the variety of changes to the 2020 season.
- [07:47] How having only 5 athletes changed the dynamics of the competition.
- [13:22] Some critiques of the events—and the benefits of not having anything “shocking” this year
- [19:09] Somes positives of the events—and commentary on what the actual separator was on a few events
- [26:00] Final thoughts on the Games workouts